Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oh No!

I missed January! Without planning, I've written at least one thing EVERY month since I started! I was hoping I'd keep up with that...but now it's February. Goodbye, January 2012. So little time we knew ye.

Meanwhile...I'm going to turn in my graduation application on Monday! Ee!

In other news, some stuff is lame :/ For serious. So far this semester, I have to nap or lie down for a couple hours after my classes to make these weird dizzy waves go away. I really really really really need to set up an appointment with the fibromyalgia doctor...like I've been meaning to for years...I'm so awful that way! Making appointments, following my planned homework schedule, going to sleep on time and returning borrowed items. I'm bad at all of those things. Be warned! (though I've done really well returning borrowed items so far in 2012 :D I think...I might still have a VCR I borrowed forever ago that I need to return or replace....ugh I'm so bad!)

Feeling overall cheerful at the moment :) though perhaps with a more steady presence of relative "winter doldrums" than I like to let on.

Next time: the 5 ways I subconsciously sabotage my love life. (number subject to change.) ;)

Love you all!
Lauren

P.S. Oh no! The longest paragraph of all was the complaining one!

...Meh, I forgive myself. :)

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* I understand the health issues. Sometimes I think "I want my life back" but then realize that this is my life at this moment, so times to find a new way to cope. Congrats on graduation ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rereading - wow. "Sometimes I think 'I want my life back' but then realize that this is my life at this moment." That helped me just now. Thanks. <3

    ReplyDelete