Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

If You're Curious About "Us" - No, Really!

Last time I used that title for my blog, it was about a piece of art called "us" and it sounded an awful lot like something it wasn't ;) But this time it's exactly what it sounds like, I swear!

Soooooo, for those of you who I don't talk to on a regular basis, here's a translation of the bits and pieces of info floating around on my facebook profile:


"had a great, great night! Thanks to Brian Fredrickson for being the best three-legged soccer partner ever."
March 21 at 9:58pm

Translation: "I'm all happy and excited! After an awesome 3-legged soccer family home evening activity, a fellow I've been interested (read: Brian Fredrickson) and I had made plans to go on a date to see Tangled this Friday!"


"hhhhhaaaaaaaapppppyyyyyyy"
March 24 at 1:28am

Translation: "I'm super happy from the awesome, somewhat impromptu dinner date and time Brian and I spent together tonight (Wednesday night)! There's definitely something happening!"


"La la la, la la la la, la la di da da dee dum dee! hmm hmm, hmm hmm, hmm heeee :)"
March 24 at 2:53pm

Translation: "Talking and texting with Brian is so much fun and makes me feel all giggly. We like each other, isn't that great?"


"Lauren McDonald is in a relationship with Brian Fredrickson."
March 25 at 10:05pm

Translation: "We got SO excited about enjoying each other so much that we made it an official relationship! Look how giddy we are!"


"All good things in time. ♥ Lord has a better understanding of our needs and wants than we do, doesn't he?"
17 hours ago

Translation: "Brian and I took the time to really talk. He thought it'd be better to be friends first and get to know each other without 'being in a relationship,' and I think that's a way better idea!"


"Lauren McDonald is no longer listed as 'in a relationship.'"
2 hours ago

Translation: "Behold, the idea is acted upon!"


So basically, we're becoming friends. :) That shift relieved a lot of internal pressure and subconscious stress! As for whether something develops later or not - we'll see when we get there. Que sera', sera'!

Much luvs to you all! :D
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment