Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Davido Farbela Followed Up!

In my first blog I talked about my interaction with this artist. Well, he finished the gift art he was making for me!


The Softness of Gorons by *davidofarbela on deviantART

You won't get it if you're not a Zelda fan, but this makes me VERY happy. It's a Goron. Essentially, one of a species of large, would-be fierce creatures made up of basically biological rock. They eat rocks and live in caves. Despite their awesome fighting capabilities, they're basically big, mellow sweethearts. Kind of like the Tongan people I've met. ;) But magical and made up, lol.

If you click the pic and then click the "Download" option (which doesn't mean it's saved to your computer, just that you can view it with much more detail), you can see the butterfly's reflection in his eye. :)

Anyway, just wanted to share! LATER I will have an update on what AWESOME discoveries I've made during IRISH HERITAGE MONTH :D

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment